Monday, March 2, 2009

End of Summer Camp and What comes next....

Summer camp ended over a week ago.. We took the kids to the zoo and ended the last day with an Open House.

I'll be starting the planning for a new nursery program ... something I've never done before (though i had never planned a summer camp before and that happened!)... if anyone knows anything about nurseries (better yet, a nursery in a developing country), I'm all eyes/ears...

I have about 4 months left.. it would seem this would be an easy home stretch ... but with Brentt's visit, it seems to have reset my "homesickness" and the last month has been a bit of a struggle.. though, i'm looking forward to the nursery program, trip to Ecuador to renew my visa, trip to macchu piccu (with a, e, britta, michael, nadia, anthony and possibly others?), and then ending my "Part 1" travels with the Shamanism conference in Iquitos...

Oh.. one last note.. i was really excited this past friday night; we had found an electronica party with the type of music i like (tech house)! Only took 5 months, but there is hope :) the best selection i have found of electronica has been some cheesy house music...... it was outdoors, on the beach, under the stars :) I was in bliss.

2 comments:

SuBri said...

Wow, tech house party on peruvian beach!!!
Now we are jealous...

Michael Spiegelman said...

As they say in German, 'Supercool!!!'