Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thank you for DONATIONS!

It'll take me a bit to catch up on blogging on Cusco/Machu Pichu, but I wanted to send out a thank you to all that donated stuff for SKIP. A majority of it was from Nadia and her coworkers (THANK YOU!!!) we received baby clothes, memory games, tracing paper, markers, kids scissors, toothbrushes (btw, the kids looooooooooooooove their new toothbrushes, they were so excited to get them), frisbee, and some adult clothes and a super nice camera donated by Britta (thanks!!).

Thanks to my friends who also brought down yummy gifts for me =) choc covered blueberries and other trader joe treats from A, music goodies (cds and an mp3 player!) from the terrakroma folks (my ipod had stopped working too so this was great!), chai tea from michael/britta, chocolate from brentt...

hope i'm not forgetting anyone/anything...

1 comment:

Akasha said...

I'm sorry I haven't sent that package of tofu :( I was going to send it then that whole ulcer episode came about. Would you still like it? Or do you want to wait a few more months till you come back?? :)